页面

2012年12月25日星期二

Merry Christmas^^



Lol.....
First time using my broken English to type my blog.><
soooo please ignore my very very broken english when u read this post~XP
well, actually i dunno what should i need to write but i promised someone so whatever i write in this post suppose to be in english language so that i can escape the punishment.hahahaha~ See~ how clever am I~^^

To  someone,if u break ur promise u also will receive the punishment from me.XP hahahaha~
Hmm.....why suddenly i feel that i m look soooo childish? XP Well, that is my real face la.hahaha.who say i need to be mature all the time? I can also become a naughty kid ma~hehehe~

Okay~
Since today is Christmas day,so lets talk about my holiday since i back to my hometown~Lol....it's doesn't connect to Christmas leh?! aiya~nvm la,this is my blog,whatever i write is depends on me ba~XP

My exam finally over and my holiday starting lu~
Almost 4 months i did not touch my super comfortable bed,pillow and etc that accompany me for really long time...=( so the 1st thing i did when i reach my home is lie on my big bed and rolling til i felt satisfy.XD ok,i know i look crazy but i can't stop myself. XP Owh~~my dogs^^~ finally i can continue taking photos with it although i knew it dislike me doing the photo shooting ~hahaha~XD don't blame me,i know I'm the bad master.=P

Hmm.....what else again? oh ya~ now i become my two brother's driver so i need to wake up very early in the morning to send them go work.>< how sad la,i thought i can sleep til noon then wake up since it is my holiday.T.T  Ok la,i know this can change my bad habitat to healthy lifestyle coz i eat my breakfast on time but not eat together with my lunch. XD

I'm still thinking whether i need find a part time job or not. Every school holiday I'm sure spend it on working.>< Eh....should i try to enjoy my lazy life in this holiday? i wonder how long i did not enjoy it liao~@.@

About outing~~^^
The first friend i meet since i back is Zing Hua and Wilbert. Paiseh o~my dear Eileen, i did not manage to tell u i already back le.@.@  but we met on the second day liao~^^
Show u guys some photo ba~
Tata~~~

 Zing Hua and me~



the second day outing:

three of us~

with our ugly face~^^


pretty~~^3^

 hug~~


 act cute~~

 with Eileen^^




snow guy^^


Let's end the conclusion with my zi lian pic~
hahahaha~~
once again Merry Christmas to all of u^^



 Muack~~^3^























没有评论:

发表评论