页面

2016年6月3日星期五

小小更新




Hello, it's Doreen here! This is my come back post after so long. HAHAHA #乱掰的
Recently I was too busy to settle down  and now I finally managed to squeeze a little bit of my time for my beloved blog.

Here is a short update about what I am up to recently.
Yayy, I've been employed!! Nah, actually I'm still under probation. HAHAHA
Never thought that I will come back to Johor Bahru, since my last trip to JB was just a few months ago. Obviously, as I have told u in the previous sentence, I work in JB now. XD

I won't say I have fully adapted the lifestyle here, but I guess so far I'm doing good. I'm quite happy for the short period of time that I took to get used to it. Hehe

I believe everyone will have some culture shock when they moved to to a new environment. Funny thing is, its not the culture here that shocked me, but it's another way round.
I guess maybe those cities I lived before practices a more peaceful way of driving, and I have been practicing it for quite some time. Therefore, driving here really does make me felt scared, because of the drivers! Like seriously, I am confident with my driving skill before I moved to this city, unfortunately now, I lost all of it.

Besides that, I realized that I'm super noob in following GPS, which makes me even more afraid to drive.....because I keep driving into the wrong way or even missed some turns. =.= U know I'm quite an expert in memorizing any road I visited, but I failed when I'm in JB. * cry river* #完全就是奔溃了
I hate feeling lost when I went into the wrong road, especially at night!
I understand that big cities will always have traffic jams but I just can't tolerate the feeling of annoyance when the jam is too long. I am easily aggravated for no apparent reason when I'm stuck in a jam =.=

After analysing my weird behaviour, I realised that it is because I'm always hungry. I finished work around dinner time, and to be honest, I'm the type of person who cannot bear with the hunger. I get hungry easily! >< #吃货一枚
So, I always have my mini food store in my car to help me get rid of this weird situation and yes, it start get better now.

Another thing is, I felt that my dinner time is really unhealthy. Recently, I only can eat my dinner after 730pm, and this is too late for me. Imagine when u finished ur dinner, it's already passed 8:30pm and u have less time to digest it before u go sleep. I feel FAT. ><
So far I don't have a solution for this issue but I will work hard to solve it. Its one of the difference between WS and EM. XD

One good thing for me is that my healthy sleeping time is slowly coming back to me. HAHAHA
No more waking up late for me on the weekdays like my uni life. XD
However, I still back to my sleeping god mode during weekends. Sleep like nobody's business. Blekkk

Well, I guess I shall sleep now else I gonna have a hard time to wake. Let's stop here first and I will come back with more updates soon. Goodnight =3=











没有评论:

发表评论